Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Stack Architect - IT.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
In the role as Stack Architect – IT you will be part of the ‘ install prep team’. Together with the Project Leader Customer Support you will be responsible to prepare customers for the installation and maintenance of the Virtual Computational Platform. This platform is virtual installed at the clients’ IT Infrastructure.
- You completed a BSc or MSc with a Software background
The right candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have a (high-over) understanding of the VCP concept > Cloudera knowledge/understanding is a pre
- You are able to assess which boundary systems need to connect to the VCP in customer landscape
- You align with D&E and customer on requirements for the initial VCP installation
- Amount of resources required (CPU, RAM, disk, #VMs) to run a VCP (use case dependent)
- You will do the required network configuration for high available and disaster recovery proof set-up
- You have broad experience of IT stack areas
- You have experience with HA / DR set-sups for applications
- You have knowledge of various stack technologies (technologies used can differ across customers)
- You have experience in storage (e.g. NetApp, SolidFire), Compute (e.g. HP, Cisco), Network (traffic flows, zoning), Virtualization (e.g. ESXi, VMware, HyperV)
- You have consulting skills; needs to be able to translate customer requirements to stack requirements and provide recommendations on implementation.
- You are able to formulate lessons learned and improvements for future roll-outs.
- You will do 3 to 4 installations per quarter. 6 months lead time per installation. Needs to be physically present at VCP customer site 2-3 times per installation
- Related activities that are covered by the Project Leader of CS (colleague in the install prep team)
- You have Lithography domain knowledge
- Site readiness for the local CS organization
- LCP-VCP migration scenario
- Incident resolution (handled by Managed Operations)
You recognize yourself in the following personal skills:
- Remain persistent: I have a clear picture of the outcome in my mind. When setbacks occur, I search for opportunities to learn and stay focused to overcome them. I stay on course and am persistent in achieving goals.
- Structure, prioritize, decisiveness: I plan and organize my own work and anticipate on next steps. When I delegate, I make sure to empower those I delegate to. I am transparent in my way of working and ensure that those reporting to me or others work transparently as well. I will support direct reports or colleagues, give them constructive feedback and review their work. I make sure that everybody is familiar with the strategic direction of our work. I ensure that on different levels goals and targets are aligned to go into the same direction.
- Adjust interaction style: I respect and show interest in different cultures from curiosity and mutual understanding. I do not judge others on their way of working, but adjust my style of interaction in order to work effectively with intercultural teams or people from other cultures. When working abroad I show willingness to use habits of other cultures.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Evenementen voor werknemers