Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software? For our client I am looking for a Sr. Software Designer.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Together with other team members it is your mission to provide and improve software that enables fully automated solutions.
In order to enable the development, the client constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of their systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of our products.
Your job will be to setup the subsystem drivers. Implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) Software
Typical for this role is that you will be in the lead of a small team of Jr, Mr or Sr software designers, mainly on technical content, but also to deliver in time with the required quality:
- You will lead a small team of SW Design Engineers
- You will perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
- You will write / update required documentation (design, test, …)
- You will develop and maintain SW in C++
- You will implement and test accepted changes
- You are able to coach Medior or Junior SW Design Engineers
- You finished a MSc or PhD in BSc or MSc in computer science, embedded systems or something equivalent
The perfect candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have at least 8+ years of experience in development of technical embedded software
- You have experience with C++ (11), Python and Object Oriented development
- You show leadership for the technology domain
- You are able to take ownership and able to act independently
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player with a flexible attitude
- You are analytical minded
- You have good knowledge of English
- You are quality oriented
Key words: C++, Python, Object Oriented, Lead, documentation, software, design
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak