Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software? For our client I am looking for a Sr. Software Designer C++.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
It is your mission to provide and improve software that enables fully automated solutions.
In order to enable the development, the client constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of their systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of their products.
Your job will be to setup the subsystem drivers. Implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) Software.
Typical for this role is that you will be in the lead of a small team of Jr., Mr. or Sr. software designers, mainly on technical content, but also to deliver in time with the required quality.
An introduction about your main tasks:
- You will lead a small team of SW Design Engineers
- You will perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
- You will write / update required documentation
- You will develop and maintain SW in C++
- You will implement and test accepted changes
- You are able to coach Medior or Junior SW Design Engineers
- You finished a BSc, MSc or PhD in computer science, embedded systems or something equivalent
The perfect candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have at least 8+ years of experience in development of technical embedded software
- You have experience with C++ (11), Python and Object Oriented development
- You have experience using Algorithms to solve complex problems
- You are able to take leader/ownership and able to act independently
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player with a flexible attitude
- You are analytical minded
- You have good knowledge of English
- You are quality oriented
Key words: C++, Python, Object Oriented, Lead, documentation, software, design
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan