XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
As the Sr. QC Technician you have many responsibilities, such as:
- Perform quality control testing and analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished goods according to set procedures with due regard to product availability and integrity.
- Instrument calibration and calibration schedule upkeep.
- Maintaining laboratory housekeeping standards and consumable supplies.
- Leading or taking part in process improvements, development projects, as well as contributing towards the resolution of quality issues.
- Train others, once trained, to the appropriate level in a particular operation, and update training records.
- Utilize the Agile system to maintain process procedures as well as SOP's to ensure that all work instructions are current and accurate.
- Recording quality instances on the Trackwise system.
- Support KPIs by tracking and trending quality processes.
- Molecular Biology, Biochemistry qualification to BSc or equivalent, industrial experience in a related field is acceptable.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal).
- Preferred experience with ELISA techniques.
- Experience in a hazardous production environment is preferred, but not essential. Good computer skills preferable.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, meet targets and complete necessary paperwork. Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to work well in teams or independently.
Salary and Benefits
A responsible position within a company that has a great working environment.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Peter Debrichy, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9091.
- Professionele ontwikkeling