XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
As the Senior Project Manager (SPM) you will be responsible for the implementation of projects and studies that support business objectives. You will lead the project implementation activities ranging from early pre-charter activities to detailed design, cost budgeting and project close-out. You'll be leading small cross-functional teams to meet project milestones and you'll build a high performing group of technical professionals.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with other Integrated Project Team (IPT) members, plant operations personnel and outside contractors.
- Monitoring and appraising the work of suppliers in the preparation of project related deliverables.
- Undertaking studies, applying the company's Capital Management Process, Lean Six Sigma (LSS) methods and providing consulting to ongoing projects and existing business operations.
- Applying knowledge of capital project phases to plan and perform appropriate work during each phase.
- Identifying opportunities for innovative improvements to enhance facility/ equipment/controls design and construction to ensure operational excellence.
- Implementing new technology to improve manufacturing processes and capital asset performance.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or applicable technical degree (PE, MS, MBA, Ph.D. or other advanced degree is desirable).
- At least 10-15 years of experience in an engineering and/ or manufacturing field.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/ biotech environment is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and computing skills.
- Ability and willingness to search out for and implement/ realize own business improvements.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exhibiting sound leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, Dutch is preferred.
Salary and Benefits
A great job oppurtunity at a company involved in better healthcare around the world.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Peter Debrichy, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 8986.
- Professionele ontwikkeling