As Sr marketeer BNL cylinder segment, your overall responsibility is to ensure growth in the cylinder segment in the Benelux.
The energy market is on the move! Primagaz Benelux is the market leader in the delivery of liquefied natural gas and propane gas in tanks and bottles in the Benelux. Primagaz is a familiar face in construction, recreation, industry, agriculture, with numerous private individuals, collection points and dealers. Primagaz is evolving from an energy supplier to an energy solutions provider. We are constantly working on better, smarter and more efficient options in the field of energy. Primagaz Benelux has offices in Tessenderlo (BE), Deventer and Zutphen (NL) and is part of SHV Energy. SHV has a leading position worldwide in the distribution of propane gas.
At Primagaz you work every day on reliable energy solutions and together we ensure that our approximately 32,000 Benelux customers always have the energy they need.
The main initiatives consist in:
- creating a segment plan aligned with the overall marketing strategy, vision and mission
- managing the marketing cylinder budget
- generating product and brand awareness
- launching marketing campaigns and initiatives with the objective of activation and / or increasing brand awareness and/or increasing loyalty towards dealers and end customers
- developing the online sales channel
- developing relevant value propositions
- supporting the energy transition towards a sustainable future
In order to be successful, you work closely with the sales team, customer service team, finance and operations department, the marketing team, marketing manager and marketing agency.
- When required, lead or participate in projects
- Participate in SHV projects
- Report on progress, activities and commercial results
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable by the company
- Alignment of Benelux policies and formats
- Willingness to travel to the Netherlands or Belgium in average 10% of working time
- Combine strategic thinking with implementation skills
Profiel van kandidaat
- Bachelor of Master degree in Marketing (f.e. study Commercial Economics or Marketing and Communication)
- Language knowledge: Fluent Dutch and English (spoken and written). French is a preference.
- Affinity with technology
- Good knowledge of MS- Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Internal: safety training and basics LPG training
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar job in a B-to-B and B-to-C environment.Experience with branding, campaign management en product development.
Competitive employment conditions, such as:
- 1-year contract
- 8% Holiday Allowance
- 13th month payment
- 24 vacation days + 18 ATV days
- Pension plan
€ 52.000,00 - € 70.000,00 /jaar