Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
What is the role about?
- Responsible for the channel business (sell-with, sell-through) in the Growth and Emerging Markets (Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Switzerland, Poland, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Bulgaria and Middle East)
- Lead a team of PDMs covering these markets, leverage best practices, align country, region and global channel strategy to deliver significant growth of sales via Partners
- Manages all activities in support of the collaboration with cross-functional teams, such as Sales Leadership, Business Development and the Global Accounts Organization, in the identification of strategic alliance partners and definition of initial related joint value proposition Go-to-market
- Manages GTM preparation and execution, including: collateral and messaging, JVP content, use cases, partner central, partner directory, and partner sales training
- Engages Channel Marketing and coordinates development of initial go-to-market and first deal strategy
- Manages GTM execution, including: pipeline development, sales targets, sales plan, deal management, Day 2 support, billing and ordering support, and QBRs Partner Relationship Management
- Manages the Identification and establishment of contact with initial sponsor within prospective partners
- Manages the management of the long-term relationships with partner
- Manages the team to ensure the designation and alignment of Executive sponsors Partner Development
- Manages all aspects of partner development including creating awareness of value of Equinix platform and resulting reseller activation Business/Pipeline Reviews
- Manages all aspects of Business/ Pipeline review with specific focus on Global Joint Business Planning, Deal tagging / tracking process, and Joint funnel oversight Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Manages work efforts to work closely with Equinix Field Sales, Corporate Sales, Sales Engineers Marketing, Customer Fulfillment and Support, Sales Operations, Operations, and IBX staff
- Coordinates development and approval of Marketing Plan, targets, strategies, activities, and co-marketing investments to support Channel Partner Business Plan with Platform Partner alignment
- Educates Strategic partners on how to engage Equinix resources (including GSA, SE, CSM) to define, quote and order solution
- Facilitates cross-functional review of partnership performance, including sales, operations, and marketing, as established in Partner Business Plan
Who are you?
- Multicultural channel leader with exceptional and proven leadership, communication and channel development skills
- Extensive experience in Partner Development, Alliance Management or Business Development working with partners to deliver incremental business in the IT sector
- Proven experience in a management role, preferably in high growth, multicultural environments
- Proven success in channel sales for an internet, network, data center, hyperscaler or cloud based products or services provider preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel 50%
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to our career web page to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Check this YouTube link to discover who we are and what we do.
We look forward to meeting you!
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or position as a qualified individual with disability.