This position requires excellent organizational skills and a can-do attitude. You will be responsible for setting up and managing the day-to-day HR processes and recruitment from scratch. You have extensive experience with HR practices in the Netherlands. If you are passionate about HR in a fast and dynamic organization, which is still in growth, then this position is for you.
The company provides financial, tax and legal services to clients such as private equity funds, real estate investors as well as international SMEs. It works together with another Tax Consultancy firm and they form a group of about 50 FTE in total. It has grown very fast over the past year and it is expected to continue growing, reason for which they are seeking for someone who can design and implement the recruitment structure and the HR processes in general.
- First point of contact for all HR related matters
- Personnel Administration
- Preboarding, Onboarding & Induction of new hires
- Full recruitment cycle - finance roles mainly -
- Performance review cycles
- Preparing & updating HR policies and Employee Manual
- Health and Safety (Arbo)
- Communicate with UWV, SVB and Belastingdienst when needed
- Advisory role
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- 5+ years HR experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Proven recruitment experience - finance and legal focus is preferred -
- Knowledge of Dutch Labor Law including the Arbo legislation
- Assertive and a self-starter
- Able to work independently and with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience in a multinational company
- Familiarity with the Financial/Tax/legal field is a plus
Competitive salary, appealing secondary benefits.
Great environment which encourage growth and personal development.
£ 50.000,00 - £ 65.000,00 /jaar