You drive key segments of the Digital Learning catalogue and ensure that we are achieving business goals and achieving a strong impact on learning initiatives. You should partner with key stakeholders to help address gaps and proactively address needs identified.
You are responsible for the end to end design, development, delivery and maintaining of a portfolio of digital programs and initiatives to enable the business to deliver results through unlocking the potential of all our employees. All your initiatives are structured to enable a learning culture, powered by the learner, where our people have access to the right learning opportunities at the right time in a medium that best suits them.
You work closely with your key stakeholders from across the business to support business growth from and ensure the design, content sourcing and implementation of high quality digital learning programmes that link to objectives and key results. You provide your business stakeholders and subject matter experts with regular reports on programme progress.
You find scalable solutions that allow for effective learning community management that supports learning connections at a global scale and use up-to-date learning trends, technologies and mediums with a strong focus on user experience. Your creative abilities will be shown through brainstorming, to developing effective storyboards, to realizing high quality creative digital programmes ready for execution.
This is a 7 months temporary position, to replace a colleague who will be on maternity leave.
- Key point of contact for your digital learning programmes and initiatives.
- Design, develop, and deliver a portfolio of digital programmes and initiatives.
- Evaluate and maintain digital learning programmes and initiatives to ensure quality and relevance.
- Measure and act upon completion rates and feedback of digital learning programmes.
- Work closely in a consultative and operational manner with stakeholders from creative concept to implementation.
- Consult on design principles for learning technologies.
- Strong knowledge of business functions.
- Move at the pace of business.
- Have the flexibility to travel between offices as the business requires
- A variety of learning and development methodologies (70:20:10, adult learning theories, etc.)
- Instructional design and user experience processes
- Latest learning trends & practices of digital learning and learning community management
- Project/programme management
- Design for a wide range of learning technology approaches
- Technical experience in learning technologies such as authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate, GOMO, etc) Adobe Suite, AV tools and Learning Management Systems
- Stakeholder management
- Cross-departmental communication
- Consultancy on learning technologies
- Design, development and delivery of effective learning solutions
- Thought leadership
- Translation of project requests into practical creative solutions
- Prioritization of workload
- Collaboration across teams