ZOLL Medical Corporation, based in the US, an Asahi Kasei Group Company, develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that help advance emergency care and save lives, while increasing clinical and operational efficiencies. With products for defibrillation and monitoring, circulation and CPR feedback, data management, therapeutic temperature management, and ventilation, ZOLL provides a comprehensive set of technologies that help clinicians, EMS and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims needing resuscitation and acute critical care.
For the Benelux office of ZOLL, based in Elst (GLD), The Netherlands, we are hiring a Customer Service Representative.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV'S IN ENGLISH
In this position as Customer Service Representative, you will have a central role in the Benelux ZOLL organization. You have a passion for excellent customer service. You are primarily responsible for receiving customer orders and to get them entered into the Oracle system. Also you will handle all customer related requests (like shipment requests, complaints, etc). You should show exemplary behavior, initiative and maintain good relationships with other European Customer Service colleagues, International Customer Service at our HQ in Chelmsford USA as well as Finance and warehouse colleagues.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service that exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Proactively communicate with customers in order to build sustainable relationships, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Processing orders by Phone, Fax and Email via Oracle ERP
- Manage returns/complaints with the customer, internally and in our Oracle ERP
- Provide customers with detailed, accurate information on status of purchase orders, sales orders, returns, credits and shipping information
- Provide accurate, professional and responsive support to customers and all other personnel within the organization at all levels
- Keep the CRM system up-to-date, document relevant communication and actions
- Preparing and providing quotations of ZOLL products to customers
- Preparing and taking care tenders are disposed on time and in an accurate manner
- Responsible for invoice management
- Ensure customers' needs are taken care of within the standards of performance set by management
- Interact with various departments regularly to achieve the best results for the customer
- Providing general sales support
- Create (sales) reports in Excel with available data, analyse this data and share results with keystakeholders
- Setup of new and maintaining existing pricelists in our Oracle ERP
- Support of distributors and taking care of their needs
- Manage and maintenance of distributor contracts, distributor pricebooks
- Other common tasks
- Processing of incoming and outgoing business letters
- Processing and distribution of incoming parcels
- Assistance of Finance dep regarding monthly dunning run
- Support maintenance of the ISO system
- Implementation of ISO improvements
- Preparing and participating in TEAM meetings
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience with ERP/CRM systems (e.g. Oracle, Sales Force)
- Speak and write fluently in Dutch, English and French is a must
- Professional working proficiency in English is a must
- Customer oriented work attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on, willing to do light physical work
- Team player but able to work independently
- 7 years solid customer service background
- Professional telephone manner and customer focus
- Attention to detail, minimizing customer impacted errors
- Ability to comprehend complex product configurations, handle multifunction tasks and proven follow-up skills
- Readiness to learn, retain, and apply complete knowledge of ZOLL Corporate Policies and Procedures and company-wide operation procedures (i.e. Sales Order Flow Procedures, Shipping Procedures, warranty procedures).
- Experience with preparing and analyzing (sales) data in Excel.
- Work extended hours as needed during fiscal month and quarter end as defined by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- MBO/HBO level
*ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
* This job description is not exhaustive and it is expected that the jobholder will be flexible with regard to the duties required in this role.