The Sr. Business development controller will be in the strategically focused team (Finance Transformation & Innovation) and are accountable directly in partnering with senior management (CEO, CFO), the M&A, IR department and other stakeholders.
Currently we are working exclusively with T-Mobile. T-Mobile is a telecommunication provider with a headquarter based in The Hague.
- Provide analytical and business modeling support in new business development & investment initiatives, working closely with business teams and finance partners;
- Responsible for hands-on support investment processes (e.g. due diligence, assessments) and preparation on various documentation (e.g. IM, management presentations);
- Support to develop and implement a strong analyses capability that can support activities (M&A, Spectrum auction) across all phases of the opportunity lifecycle and help generate greater value from the transactions and investments being executed;
- Support teams from a financial perspective to define strategic visions, strategies and new business models that address today's business needs and future growth;
- Building, assessing and owning business cases for new strategic & investment opportunities in close collaboration with strategic business partners.
- Min. Masters' degree (preferred in Economics);
- Min. 5 years of professional experience (preferably finance & M&A);
- Strong analytical skills, ability to quickly simplify complicated opportunities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; an energetic "can-do" approach, highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking abilities; affinity to telecom, M&A with strong skills in both Finance and Strategy;
- Proven skills in building, assessing and interpreting financial models for new strategic & investment opportunities;
- Ability to multi-task - capable to handle both high level strategic and detailed finance challenges;
- Presentation skills (both in spoken and written formats)/ management interaction experience.
- Thrive in a changing work environment and actively engage with new business opportunities;
- Work in an international, competitive work environment
- Be part of a high paced, strategically-focused team.
€ 65.000,00 - € 72.000,00 /jaar