Sr. Associate Warehouse Support
The company fuel the labeling & packaging lines in their Production facility in Breda and ensure on-time delivery of orders to customers across all continents and in more than 75 markets.
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31 Dec 2019, possibly longer
Working hours: 09:00 - 17:30
All of our processes are highly regulated according to the guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). We are audited against these guidelines frequently by internal and external parties. Ensuring Quality is at the basis of everything we do. The GMP rules are translated into procedures for all processes performed in the Warehouse department. Every event that deviates from our procedures is investigated and documented. All new activities are first described in procedures and all staff is trained to ensure the quality of the output. Our procedures are continuously updated and improved using an electronic document management system.
Continuous improvement of our processes and ensuring this is also documented in our procedures is one of the core tasks of our Warehouse GMP Support person.
You work in a team of support people (total=4) and will also work directly with the shop-floor to identify process improvements and to understand how to drive these improvements into our processes.
Position Specific Tasks
- Maintain and improve warehouse procedures using our electronic document management system
- Investigating and documenting process deviations with the objective to learn and improve the processes. Examples of a deviation could be "missing inventory on a location" or "incomplete shipment to a customer". The investigations are documented in our Quality System and could trigger adjustments to our procedures.
- Set-up of master data in the ERP system (SAP)
- Update of warehouse related performance metrics (in MS Excel)
- Initiates and owns project plans to improve processes
- Represents Warehouse in internal / external projects impacting Warehouse processes
- Implements agreed warehouse process change initiatives in close collaboration with involved stakeholders
* HBO (Bachelor) level (relevant education) or related experience
* Analytical / problem solving skills (Keep asking "Why?" to really understand the details)
* Good in Dutch and English, both in oral and written communication
* Computer skills
* Eager to develop knowledge through continuous learning. Being curious to understand the details.
* Hands-on approach
* Safety & Quality focus
* Work experience in a relevant logistics / supply chain environment
* Experienced WMS user (SAP)
* Work experience in a highly regulated business environment (such as Pharmaceutical, Food or Chemical industry)
Apply now: n.vanalfen(at)realstaffing.com or give me a call on 020 522 1588.