As architect EDM your passion is to map and analyze data and information landscapes and work with business representatives to structurally improve quality and governance. Your activities will be at the crossroads of Business and IT.
ERIKS is an international industrial service provider located in 18 different countries, in Western Europe, the United States and South-east Asia. They are a multi-product specialist offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services.
You will be responsible for defining and implementing the EDM strategy and Information architecture. As an architect you will translate the data strategy to vision and policy guidelines and work with business and IT to realize the full potential of ERIKS' information architecture. Defining and building an Data Governance structure and (assist) formulating the business case justifying the investment would be part of your responsibilities.
- University degree in business or information sciences
- 7 to 10 years relevant experience preferably in consumer business or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Data Governance, Data Quality, Information modelling of Master Data Management
- Knowledge of and experience with EDM solutions like Collibra, Adaptive or EDM components by SAP, Informatica and IBM
- Capable of translating complex situations to clear descriptions and insights
- Experience with (defining) Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions
- Strong communication skills both verbally as in writing
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and self-supporting
- Strong analytic capabilities
- Fluent in English
An opportunity to work for a large international, multi-product organization and expand your knowledge as an architect enterprise data management