is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
Therefore we need your support as
Specialist Recruiting & Employer Branding
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them in an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
DeepL is seeking a creative, analytical, collaborative recruiting professional to join our fast-growing team. As a Recruiting and Employer Brand Specialist, you will support the recruiting function to bring new colleagues on board to help realize big ambitious goals together. You will join a small but efficient and very well-organized People & Culture team that is looking forward to becoming even more powerful together with you.
- Manage the entire recruiting process for Commercial roles (focus on Sales and Marketing), in close cooperation with the hiring managers and your colleagues from the Recruiting team
- Own applicant management and expand our internal talent pool
- Analyse and recommend new recruiting and employer branding channels to maximize candidate pipeline for Commercial positions
- Develop a deep understanding of ideal Sales and Marketing profiles to accelerate hiring processes through quick decision making
- Craft and implement new, creative recruiting and employer branding campaigns in partnership with Recruiting, People, and Marketing teams
- Optimize recruiting efforts through data-driven analysis of our recruiting processes, measures, and sources
What we offer
- Meaningful work: We break down all language barriers and bring different cultures closer together
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The chance to work on a product that is already used by over 100 million people
- Regular team events
- Lots of flexibility and a commitment to a conducive in-office or remote-work office set-up
- The opportunity to help build up our London based team
- Several years of experience in the areas of Commercial recruiting and employer branding
- Experience with proactive sourcing techniques and tools
- Deep understanding of the UK and European hiring markets
- An independent and autonomous way of working
- An analytical mindset combined with a structured and creative way of working
- An open-minded personality with a hands-on mentality to help shape new processes in a start-up environment
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Degree in human resources, marketing, or a similar field
We are looking forward to your application!