What are you going to do as a Spare Parts Coordinator?
You are going to be responsible for supporting the service coordinators and after sales team by specifying and organizing the correct spare parts for maritime/offshore deep well pump and portable pump service projects.
You will have direct contact with clients to investigate, advice and determine spare part packages for customers.
You will also be responsible for generating new business and improving existing processes.
So, what's in it for you?
* Excellent salary and secondary benefits
* Very dynamic role and responsibilities
* Personal development and career growth opportunities
* Working for an open and flexible organization
What is expected of you as a Spare Parts Coordinator?
* 2+ years' experience in a similar function in the maritime/offshore sectors
* MBO - WTB (mechanical engineering) or a similar technical direction
* Fluent Dutch or English. MUST BE RESIDING IN THE NETHERLANDS.
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the development, distribution and service of electrical and hydraulic pump systems and installations for the maritime sector. Our client is an internationally recognized market leader in the offshore, commercial shipping, private yacht and in-land vessel industries.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Spare Parts Coordinator?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org