- Den Haag
Wat ga je doen?
If you are an experienced IT professional with strong analytical capabilities who likes to work in multi-discipline teams, then keep reading.
As Solution Consultant you are responsible for delivering continuous improvement in your scope of applications. By finding the balance between the realization of the functional requirements requested by the stakeholders and setting the non-functional requirements for a stable, secured and sustainable system, all this, while meeting the established budget. Therefore you participate in various developments by acting as the Solution expert and point of contact for the supplier/development party. We expect you to have good insights in the target architecture within the scope of the solution.
You are part of an international team of 8 Solution Consultants and work closely together with the Business teams your solution is supporting. Besides this, you intensively work together with other internal stakeholders, such as Functional Service Owners, Digital Consultants, Process Information Analysts and IT Architects, and the external Supplier(s).
This is an interesting role within the rapid changing international e-commerce business environment of the Cross Border Solutions (CBS) business unit of PostNL that provides international delivery solutions to businesses worldwide. In this role you get the opportunity to make a significant contribution given that digitalization and data are important pillars of the CBS’s IT strategy. You will be challenged with building bridges between the Supplier/development party and the business.
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking for ways to be better. As a result, we need you to fulfill the business needs by ensuring a satisfactory application’s change management process and vendor/budget management. Together with the application’s life cycle management and continuous development.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics or equivalent and at least 5 years related work experience in an international logistics or e-commerce environment.
- Good understanding of Cross Border business processes and IT solutions.
- Experience with design methods and techniques for applications and data. Experience with technologies such as Cloud IT / interfacing within an IT Security is an advantage.
- Experience with test management and requirements engineering processes/practices.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. As well as knowledge of another European language.
Your possess the analytical skills needed to make insightful impact analysis and solve any severe disruption of our IT services. You have strong networking and relationship building skills and are experienced with persuading internal and external stakeholders at different organizational levels, as well as working on an international commercial environment with many cultural differences.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Gross salary indication between € 3.762,91 and € 6.201,24 based on 37 hours a week (level 11 or 12 of the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement). Your start ‘position’ is dependent on the experience you bring into the role.
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills regarding customer communication and support.
- Room to grow within the organization and for personal development through our own PostNL online learning platform.
- Great office location in The Hague with outstanding accessibility.
We support our people with a motivating work environment and enthusiastic colleagues, a commitment to promoting from within and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. This position is a rewarding opportunity that allows you to develop professionally while working in a department that offers recognition for those who perform. You truly are in control your own destiny.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are just looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Product korting
- Betaalde vakantie
- Betaald ziekteverlof
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Werken vanuit huis