You see things a little differently. So does our client. Leadership at the client is simple, clear and humble. They are not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. Come see things a little differently with them.
The client is the franchisor and the owner of a global retail concept, including the trademarks.
In Core Business Franchise they are responsible for the strategic framework and keeping it together through a concept which is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up together with all the trademark users.
They enable people in the value chain by developing new ways of working supported by processes, methods, tools and services. With a unique content they develop the business by leading:
- The development of solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with existing and new customers.
- When and how they expand, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
This role is part of the Digital Workplace team, which is responsible to develop and support technology based tools and methods that enable their business processes and people to perform. The team will create a well anchored position driven by business needs, pursue it through an initiatives portfolio, all while supporting and improving the current solutions. It is important that the digital workplace solutions fit in the overall landscape of business solutions, in line with guiding frameworks (e.g. security, enterprise architecture, information management), and supported by solid IT operations and ways of working. Explaining and guiding the different stakeholders and also implementation partners through their solution landscape are one of your most important tasks. You will be main driver of Digital Workplace solutions on architectural level.
In this assignment you design and specify the architectural blue print and high level solution design of digital solutions for the Digital Workplace as a totality. You use the architecture framework and connect it to the bigger information technology landscape within the client.
You will continuously review and (re-)assure the quality of the digital solutions and its implementations. In doing so you will be working closely with the business to make sure that the user experience is and stays simple, relevant and effective. You are the one with the bird's eye view on the total solution landscape for the Digital Workplace.
Some other tasks that you can expect to be working with on a daily basis:
- Connecting with architecture competences in the organisation, to secure deep understanding of the larger context and how to create connections, integrations and synergies that maximize business benefits and user experience.
- Securing that relevant architecture considerations are addressed in the design phase of the investment, including (but not limited to) information architecture, user experience, solution architectures, integration, IT Infrastructure, security, performance and scalability.
- Making sure that the requirements on the underlying technology layers for the Digital Workplace are clear, well documented and understood
- Representing the architecture in the life cycle management of digital products and services, and ensure changes are implemented in compliance with architecture standards and guidelines.
- Guiding the scoping of business solution transformational activities and create alignment with the architecture area roadmaps.
- Representing architecture in meetings with Digital Workplace suppliers and analyse emerging technologies in terms of benefits, risks and impact on the Digital Workplace.
You love to work with business and IT on a daily basis. You are analytic and able to structure information. Having overview comes naturally to you. You aim to find better ways and challenge the status quo. You dare to do things differently. At the same time you create togetherness in your relationships and build on each other's strengths. In your communication with others you are honest and straightforward. You have an inspiring way of working and can get people on board with the vision for the Digital Workplace. You can easily switch between strategy, technical, tactical and operational thinking.
What more are we looking to find in you?
- Know-how in creating and maintaining a successful Digital Workplace.
- Good understanding of architecture frameworks, development of IT architectures using architecture methods and modelling techniques like BizzDesign and Archimate.
- Experience with the implementation of digital products and services
- In-depth understanding of Digital Identities, Office365 and Mobile App Development.
- Knowledgeable about system integration, collaboration platforms, productivity tool, mobile platforms and cloud services.
- Technical knowledge on identity and access management standards like SAML, OpenID, OAuth and WS-Fed
- Experience with the major cloud platforms Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Eagerness to know more about the business and its organization, processes, principles and concepts.
Last but not least, you are passionate about being part of a business that is the leader in life at home, contributing to a better everyday life for the many people.
They offer an open working environment where everyone feels comfortable to experiment, try new ways and dare to ask: "What if…?" And they offer possibilities for you to develop yourself and your career globally.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and is located in Delft, the Netherlands, though some travel may be required.