Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Software Test Specialist focused on Operating Systems.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Software Test Specialist – Operating Systems you will improve and extend the automatic test tools for the automatically testing changes in OS and the functionality built on top of this like automatic software installation. Also OS configuration, backup and restore of machine configuration data, customer specific adaptions and machine network configuration are part of your daily tasks.
You completed a BSc or Master in Computer Science, Electronics or other related fields. A ISTQB certificate is strongly preferred
The right candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have knowledge on test theories and strategies.
- You have a proven experience in developing scripts in Python.
- You have affinity with assembling and maintaining computer hardware.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing English.
- You have strong experience in working with configuration management systems (e.g. GIT/Bitbucket).
- You have experience in working with Linux (preferably Red Hat) operating system.
- You have experience with Artifactory, Ansible
- You have experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins)
- You have a pragmatic attitude
- You enthusiasm helps your colleagues to strive for the best results
- You have good communication skills
- You strive to achieve very high qualities
- You are a self starter and take initiative
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Evenementen voor werknemers