Software Test Engineer( With knowledge of C++, C, Java, Python)
(Education level: Bachelor or Master, region: Eindhoven)
The organization you’ll going to work for supports the global High-Tech and is known for its unique development methodology, offering a set of advanced simulation software tools, tailor made engineering solutions and state-of-the-art testing and certification facilities.
You will be review products and systems functional requirements according the SCRUM process and create test cases to ensure that overall quality is delivered. Besides that you will assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies.You’re responsible for the analysis, reporting and communication of test results on all assigned projects, including outstanding defects and test status.
- Identify, analyze, and document all defects (software bugs) and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated stories and specifications.
- Assist in evaluating product and application defects reported by customers.
- Create and maintain test cases.
- Document and validate resolution of identified defects.
- Escalate test (quality) risks to management with mitigation activities, where possible.
- Education level: Bachelor or Master degree.
- Working experience in the field of software testing (>2 yrs).
- Knowledge of issue management.
- ISTQB/TMAP certified is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with test automation.
- Working experience in the automotive market is a plus.
- Agile development (SCRUM) experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of computer programming languages like; C++, C, Java, Python.
- An adequate level of verbal and written English.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 076-5487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt.
- Auto van de zaak
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Referral bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan