Our client CADMATIC are looking for a Sales Manager based in the Netherlands responsible for the expansion of the plant industry segment. You will provide a full range of services related to their products: implementation, user and admin training, development of custom interfaces, maintenance and help-desk services. Together with their partners they provide services for 3D model conversions and other tailor-made project tasks.
CADMATIC are a design, engineering and information management software solution company for engineering projects in the process plant and marine industries. By combining advanced 3D design and intelligent digital information modeling with an exceptional user experience they provide the best products in the field.
CADMATIC's products come with a promise to improve profitability within organizations. Their product range has been optimized for use in a wide range of industries and all types of engineering networks. Using there plant design tools for globally distributed projects ensures you can seamlessly involve the best design teams from all over the world. There information management products complement their design solutions and allow owners and operators to use project information beneficially throughout the investment's life cycle.
- Development and execution of CADMATIC sales activities by identifying, qualifying and selling to small and medium-sized clients
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Create and deliver offers of software licenses, maintenance and sales of services for engineering, EPC and O/O companies
- Establishing plans and strategies to broaden the customer base in the area
- Contribute development program of reference customers and re sellers
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Preferably 5 years software sales experience in the process industry (chemicals, food & beverage, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, energy)
- Deep understanding of the sales process
- Dynamic sales professional, customer-oriented
- Excellent demonstration and presentation techniques
- Fluent spoken and written English skills for internal communication
- Beneficial Sales experience of AutoCAD-based solutions, such as Intergraph CADWorx, Bentley AutoPlant, Autodesk Plant 3D.
Joining their team, you will be among a group of talented and enthusiastic people who are proud of what they are doing and together provide customers with cutting-edge technology and solutions. They have an open, friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humor flourish.
- An opportunity to join a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
- A growing international organization with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Low level of bureaucracy - we keep our work agile and get things done.
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position.
- Work with a growing customer base in a commercial field.
- Competitive benefits and flexible employment conditions.
Interested? Apply using the form below or for more information, contact Chris Hilder via +31(0) 6 102 13632 or quoting the reference number MHIC187375.
50,000 - 70,000 /jaar