(OpenGL, C++, Vulkan, GTest, Gmock, iOS, Android)
Are you a Software/Mobile developer with experience in the software domain looking for the next chapter in your career? Our partner, a multinational, active in the navigation industry is looking for a Software/Mobile developer to extend their team. Do you like to get the best out of yourself and your colleagues and prefer to work in an informal environment? This job opportunity might be very interesting for you!
About our client
Our client delivers several platforms, ranging from mobile devices to desktops and browsers. When you will work with our client you get to work on the rendering of the map but you will also get introduced to other parts of our clients navigation software to work on the services that provide the roads, traffic and routs.
They are looking for Software/Mobile developer who will work in a software engineering scrum team. He or she should be able to support the team in verifying that the user stories comply with the Definition of Done and the software to be delivered is of sufficient quality to be released.
- You will produce ‘simple’ code in a dynamic, divers and collaborative environment
- You will work on the line between the user and interface and the code, you appreciate the beauty of both
- You will constantly grow, led by your curiosity to grab the many development opportunities at TomTom and stay up to speed with the latest tools and techniques in an ever-changing technological landscape.
- You are a professional in C++ software development for mobile or embedded devices with strict power and memory constraints, and/or server-based solutions.
- You have the aspiration to be(come) an expert in computer graphics, in designing and developing visual simulations of complex data structures.
- You have hands-on experience with OpenGL (ES). Experience with Vulkan or Metal is a plus.
- You’ve got experience with automated testing, for example with GTest and GMock,
- You have experience with iOS or Android application development
- You have understanding of DevOps (bonus points)
- You finished a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, mathematics or equivalent
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding