Currently i am looking for a SQL software engineer in the region of Leiden.
- Contribute to the timely delivery of the best possible solutions for each demand
- Functional and Technical Design for larger projects
- Propose data models to the DBA
- Simple Business Requirements Analysis with an internal customer
- Decide how to approach any solution needed
- Translate any Enterprise Architecture into a good software- or data-solution
- Build and maintain reliable solutions for the Content, Quality Assurance and IPDD Team
- Team player that also can work independently
- Result oriented
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, either in Software or Data Engineering
- Experience in software and/or data engineering
- Experienced in high volume data production environments
- At least 2 years of experience in one or more programming languages like C# or Java
- At least 4 years of experience in writing SQL queries, preferably Transact-SQL, and stored procedures
- You adhere to GRASP, TDD and SOLID design patterns and have a weakness for "Less is more"
- Good knowledge of the English Language in both writing and speaking
- Unit testing comes natural
- Good understanding of XSD and XML
Would be great to have
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property (data)
- Knowledge of DevOps, continuous deployment
- Experience with XSLT, LINQ, OCR SDKs, SSIS
Do you think that you are the right candidate to fullfill this position, could you please provide me with your resume then?
Thank you in advance.
Pieter van Delden
up to € 5.200,00 /jaar