We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the platform team in Eindhoven. The platform team will be working on simulation, dynamic services and customer specific projects.
Your work has a real purpose and will improve lives all around the world. It will increase roadway safety, expand access to mobility, revitalize our cities and create a new platform for people to enjoy next-generation experiences in transportation.
What will you do:
- You will be a part of a scrum team
- Performing peer code reviews
- Developing and maintaining Simulation and/or Dynamic Services code, including associated automatic tests
- Performing (developer) tests on your own code
- Creating and updating SW documentation
- Help getting requirements clear and writing down use cases
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in software development (design, implementation and integration).
- A MSc or BSc degree, preferably in computer science.
- Advanced experience in modern C++11/14
- Practical experience in Python
- Advanced experience in working with Linux, both as development environment as well as execution platform.
- Experience with AWS or other major Cloud platforms
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and technologies.
- Perfect English.
Would be a big plus if you have:
- Experience with Unity3D
- Domain knowledge in navigation applications
- Knowledge of Dutch or Chinese (Mandarin)
Contact Victoria Grishko
06 23 25 41 85