Wat kan je?
- BI, Python, Java, Embedded development
- HBO denkniveau
- Junior, Medior, Senior werkniveau
- 0-2, 2-5 jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands, Engels sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 3000 - € 4500 bruto per maand
- Flexibele werktijden
- 13e maand
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 32-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 0-10 collega's
- Je werkt samen met IT
- Focus op B2B, B2C
- Je werkt voornamelijk met
You’ll be the tenth member of our dedicated team. Small enough to work efficiently and collaborate closely, but large enough to have the required expertise and for everyone to have a healthy work / life balance. Structurally we are quite flat and we use the scrum agile methodology, working on cycles of two week sprints. This combined with a process of continual deployment, gives a good balance between personal freedom and accountability.
innius is looking for an experienced software engineer, who is challenged by the advances in cloud technology and IoT technology to build a sophisticated, intelligent IoT cloud application. This IoT cloud application is realized as a cloud-based distributed micro-services architecture integrated via messages and events, and offers a variety of functions for data access and retrieval, data analytics, workflow, collaboration and event processing. Our candidate has a couple of years’ experience in building application or technology components in a cloud environment, is experienced in agile software engineering methods and is eager to learn and develop new skills for building and delivering high-quality, robust business solutions. She or he will work in a dedicated international team of designers and developers.
- Apply creativity and technology to build great cloud services in areas like data access, collaboration, event processing, or integration.
- Participate in the Scrum development projects, following software engineering best practices.
- Realize cloud services for businesses in the industrial IoT domain.
- Develop automated unit tests for the services.
- Demonstrate the cloud services to stakeholders in the organization and beyond.
- Stay up to date with new developments in cloud and web technology.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in software development related to cloud services or backend applications.
- Fluent in at least one modern programming language, such as Go, C#, Java, Python or Node.JS.
- Knowledge of web and cloud technology, such as web services, REST API’s, messaging protocols (MQTT, AMQP, MQ) and security (oAuth, OpenID)
- Knowledge of frameworks and patterns: micro-services, DDD, CQRS, ES, GoF, EIP is a pre.
- Knowledge or experience in cloud platforms, such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledgeable in Scrum methodology and modern agile software development methods (TDD, CI).
- Experience with or knowledge of industrial automation or device programming, such as OPC, fieldbuses is a pre.
- Specific knowledge about NoSQL databases, CEP, BI, data analytics, machine learning or integration is a definite pre.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Drive to deliver high quality software solutions.
- Strong communication skills (verbally and in writing) in Dutch and English.
- Enthusiastic team player, yet able to work independently.
- Eager to learn, to discover and to experiment.
When you join innius, you join an pioneering company that’s focused on becoming an important player in the industrial IoT and smart industry domain. You will be a part of:
- An international organization that builds standard cloud applications.
- An international team of highly-skilled professionals.
- An ambitious, fast-growing company that offers an ideal environment for improving skills and expertise.
- An attractive primary and secondary job package.
- Located in Ede, with good public transport connection.