Software Engineer C++/QT5
Our client is a state-of-the-art company that is active in sensor and LiDAR technology, located in Eindhoven.
A well thought of sensor hardware design and a new sensor fusion concept always starts off with developing a thorough understanding of how a sensor front end interacts and perceives the information coming from its surroundings, and how the system components chosen, affect perception quality.
To achieve this goal, specific simulation models are to be made of all components and of the physical interactions seen in the real world. Unfortunately there are no readily available models on the market we can use: there are either too simple, physically incorrect and therefore don’t provide the fidelity level needed, or too detailed and therefore covering just a small aspect in full detail of all aspects to be considered and this at a very large computational cost. Things are further aggravated by the fact that modern sensors contain a lot of IP protected concepts which are not covered by commercially available models, but which do affect a sensor’s output.
To overcome the issues seen, our client is currently hiring to establish a team for sensor modeling and simulation. We are looking for engineers who can make simulation models of our sensors. These sensor models consist out of a front end (hardware), the physics seen in the traveling medium, and low-level signal processing algorithms. Our clients current sensors involve electro-optical components only, but we also would like to invite people with a background in RF technology. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer that can work and implement and translate the work of our client in QT5.
- M.Sc./PhD degree in electronics engineering, physics, mathematics or computer engineering
- Demonstrable experience with QT5
- Experience with nVIDIA OptiX and CUDA is welcomed, a good proficiency in C++ is a pre
- You are results oriented, a team player, have a hands-on attitude and continuous improvement focus
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- You are living in Europe, and are willing to relocate to Eindhoven area
- 1-5 years of work experience (starters with relevant skillsets are welcome to apply as well!)
What do we offer
- A competitive salary and employment conditions
- 30 vacation days
- A fun and motivated team and working environment
- Large budget for training and education
- A rare occasion where you can influence the culture and road map of a company yourself
How to apply
Send your resume and introduction to email@example.com
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan