Software Engineer C++, Python, Matlab
(BSc/MSc/PhD region Eindhoven / Nederland)
For our top international client we are looking for a application oriented software engineer. The application is a simulation based platform. You are going to work in a mix of top (high) tech and academical / research environment. This is a real software engineer role so you need to have experiences with programming language C++11 or higher, Python, Matlab and Simulink are a big plus!
Trinamics has various Software Engineering positions throughout the Netherlands. So if this one doesn't suit you, I would still like to receive your resume.
- Develop new functionalities;
- Work closely with other software engineers in your Agile/ Scrum team;
- Expand your Object Oriented development Skills;
- Work with state of art tools.
- BSc/MSc or PhD. Computer Applications or Computer Science;
- Experience with C++(11 or higher);
- Python, Matlab, Simulink are a big plus;
- Thorough understanding of best coding practices;
- Understanding of version control tools like subversion, Mercurial or Git.
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- of Object Orientation and related topics as design patterns.
- Experience with user interface is a big plus.
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge.
- Likes to pick up new challenges.
- Team player.
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests.
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions.
Key words: C++, Python, Object Orientation, Design Patterns, UML, Configuration Management, Agile/Scrum, Git, Matlab, Simulink
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Anne Zijlmans on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to email@example.com
- Auto van de zaak
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Referral bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan