Who are we?
ENTER is the high quality service provider within the high tech industry since 2001. Our colleagues work for our customers on innovative high tech projects that ensure that our clients stay on the forefront of their field. We believe in the potential of people to push technology further and we believe in the power of technology to improve the future. Whether in healthcare, aviation, automotive or consumer electronic: man is the driving force behind innovation and progress. That's why our people are at the heart of our business. We are actively involved in the personal development of our colleagues so that they not only make a difference today, but also tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
We work from nine business units: Applications, Chemical, Electronics, Embedded, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and System Test & Integration. ENTER has two branches: one in Eindhoven and one in Delft.
About the role
As Software Engineer you work on innovative solutions in the medical domain. Your responsibility will be to design, develop and test software in order to support medical professionals with the improvement of the treatment of diseases. You will develop and optimize existing methods/ processes. As part of a strong and focused development team in a very dynamic environment you will operate in close collaboration with clinical partners.
What you should bring
- Master or Bachelor education in Computer Science/ Biomedical Science or comparable field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in C#/.NET and WPF in a technical product environment
- Strong experience in software development and a strong affinity with medical imaging and/or medical devices
- Experience in highly complex technical environments, knowledge how to keep the end user in mind
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Self-propelling: the drive to initiate and investigate things, to build an own network, and not only organize own work but having the capability to steer others
- Result-driven, accurate and quality minded
- Preferably experience with medical imaging and experience in the development of medical devices
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues
- Lots of room for growth and development
- Cutting edge high tech projects
- A gross monthly salary between € 3500,- and € 4500,- (depending on your background and experience)
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Software Engineer R&D? Please contact Cune Peters via T: +31(0)6 - 21 44 67 04 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button. By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement..