For a company in Eindhoven focusing on a Key Management Cloud Security Service (self-defending) I am looking for a Senior Software Engineer (C/C++).
When it comes to protecting your data, encryption is usually the most popular and effective measure. But the data must be encrypted during each step of its lifecycle. This asks for a new approach to protect the runtime environment. It must assume compromise and encrypt like everyone is watching. The company thus created a runtime encryption platform that enables applications to process and work with encrypted data, making it more secure than previous was possible.
Your tasks will be designing, implementing, testing and maintaining the backend of the cloud security platform. The same applies for their runtime encryption software for SGX, all written in C, Rust, Java. Other tasks will be help deploying, monitoring and tuning the performance of software; participate in peer code review; follow security best practices. Personality wise, we are looking for someone with an eye for details, a critical thinker towards complex technical problems and one who can work both independent and in teams.
- High quality and efficient programming in C/C++ (predominantly pure C)
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Coursework and/or professional experience in computer architecture and operating systems
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good command of English
- Nice to have - Security experience, but not required
Salary and benefits
- 8% holiday money
- 25 holidays (for now; potentially unlimited soon)
- Travel allowance
- Education budget
- Relocation pack
€ 60,00 - € 80,00 /jaar