For a company focusing on building data software platform I am currently looking for a software engineer (C).
The company develops and builds on a data platform that enables high-volume real-time data movement between databases and file systems supporting a broad variety of technologies. Main role is the specification, design and programming of new functionality in the company´s product. You will need to work closely with technical leads on the specification of new features, understanding the issues and resolving them to build robust and reliable solutions. You will then work with the test and documentation teams to ensure the features are thoroughly tested and documented before seeing them incorporated in to the product and delivered to customers.
- Master's degree or similar in Science or Technology
- Software Architecture/Engineering/Design skills
- High quality and efficient programming in C/C + +
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of complex structures and pointers, algorithms, object orientation, exceptions, memory management techniques.
- Good command of English
- Nice to have - Background in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Nice to have - Ph.D.
- Knowledge and experience of Relational Databases, SQL language, DBMS call-level interface (e.g. ODBC or Oracle OCI)
- DBMS logging and locking
Salary and benefits
- 25 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Yearly bonus
- Competitive salary
£ 4.000,00 - £ 5.800,00 /maand