We are looking for a software engineer to join the platform team in Eindhoven!
The company works with an integral approach on topics related to Smart Mobility, Autonomous Driving, Smart Cities, Cybersecurity, and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV).
What will you do:
• You will be a part of a scrum team
• Performing peer code reviews
• Performing (developer) tests on your own code
• Developing and maintaining AI PaaS backend code, including associated automatic tests
• You will help getting requirements clear and writing down use cases
• Creating and updating SW documentation
• Minimum of 5 years experience in software development
• A MSc or BSc degree (preferably in computer science).
• Advanced experience in Python.
• Advanced experience in working with Linux, both as development environment as well as execution platform.
• Experience in JAVA, and/or C++.
• Perfect English.
• Experience with AWS or other major Cloud platforms
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT)
• Experience with Jenkins
• Knowledge of microservices architecture and technologies
Would be a big plus if you have:
• Experience with building GUI’s in Vue.js
• Experience with AI related frameworks (e.g. TensorRT, Seldon)
• Experience with Ruby on Rails
• Knowledge of Dutch or Chinese (Mandarin)
Contact Victoria Grishko
06 23 25 41 85