Software Engineer – Sensor modelling
(Master. PhD, Physics, Electronics, Sensor, Modelling, Simulation, autonomous, Netherlands)
Our client is a specialist in Automotive LIDAR sensor technology. They develop state of the art software for environmental detection and referencing tools for autonomous driving as well as mapping and localization applications for autonomous driving.
You have a very good understanding of how a sensor interacts with and receives information of its surroundings. Also you know how components chosen affect quality.
All this is needed to make specific simulation models for the components and the physical interactions with the real world. Being part of the team for Sensor modelling and simulation you are responsible for making simulation models for the sensors. The most important subjects of these models are front end (hardware), the physics seen in the traveling medium, and low-level signal processing algorithms.
- M.Sc. or PhD in Electronics engineering or Physics
- You have 1 to 5 years of working experience
- A big pre is hands on experience with measuring sensor system performance
- Pre: Experience with nVIDIA, OptiX, CUDA and good C++ knowledge
- You are result driven, want to continuously improve and have a hands on attitude
- You are excellent in English (both written and spoken)
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak