Within business line Applications, software groups address the area of complex machine control software. You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# . This is done using a scrum/Agile way of working.
As a Software Developer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration. You are eager to pick up knowledge on semiconductor fab automation and throughput models.
• Act as scrum team member
• Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
• Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
• Secure both software and product quality
• Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables
• Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
• Act as buddy in pair-programming
• Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
• Bachelor or Master degree Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable.
• 5 years in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment
• 2 years of experience with Agile/scrum. Extensive experience with pair programming is a pro
• 3 years of experience with C#
• Up to date knowledge of and experience with recent versions of the .NET framework
• Preferably have already some previous experience with SEMI standard interfaces such as SECS
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, flexible, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 076 548 7373 and ask for Rafael van der Velden
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Referral bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Performance bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Auto van de zaak