Software Design Engineer C++ Python High Tech Industry
Computer Science, Software Engineering, C++, Python, Area Eindhoven
Are you an expert in requirements engineering and challenged by translating functional requirements into lean software designs?Do you combine strong analytical reasoning and conceptual understanding with excellent communication skills?
Metrology software orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. For example, one such module (a wafer stage), accelerates faster than a fighter jet to enable the machine to position a silicon wafer in less than a second, with nanometer accuracy! As well as using metrology systems to position wafers, we also use metrology systems to measure and compensate for sub-nanometer inaccuracies that inevitably creep in due to material imperfections, temperature fluctuations, and/or atmospheric pressure changes. To achieve such challenging results, the best metrology systems ever imagined are required.
Solutions of the Metrology Functional Group are implemented in software by the Metrology Software Department. Your role is to design high-quality software, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with other software engineers to design and implement features;
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++;
- Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers;
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets;
- Contribute to technical design documentation;
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, software engineering, system engineering or equivalent;
- 0-5 years of experience as software engineer (object oriented design) in a multidisciplinary setting
- A proven track-record in C/C++, Python, UML, Unix/Linux
- MATLAB experience is a plus
- Experience with model driven engineering / Modelling is a big added benefit
- Experience with Software Architecture/ Modular architecture and a general understanding of how software concepts map to machine behavior
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- You have an understanding of mathematical and Physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call010 - 307 27 27 and ask for Tom van der Linden.
- Performance bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan