Software Design Engineer – Python Expert
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Software Lead Specialist Network & Security – HighTech/Brainport.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
The solutions of the group you will be working in as a Software Design Engineer – Python expert are implemented in software. You role is to design high-quality software, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions.
Some of your main tasks / responsibilities:
- You will collaborate with other software engineers to design and implement features
- You will quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++
- You will create and document software tools required by architects or other developers.
- You will debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- You will contribute to technical design documentation.
- You will pay attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- You completed a Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, System Engineering, or an equivalent education
The right candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have several years of experience as software engineer in a multidisciplinary setting
- You have strong experience with Python, this is a must have
- You have a proven track-record in, C++/C, UML, Unix/Linux
- You have experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkins Groovy, MATLAB is a plus
- You have knowledge of Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- You have experience with model driven engineering, requirements engineering, TDD/BDD
- You have understanding of mathematical and physical concepts
- You are used with the Agile way of working
- You have experience coping with legacy software
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Python, C++/C, UML, Unix/Linux, DevOps, Agile, CI/CD
- Performance bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan