Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Software Lead Specialist Network & Security – HighTech/Brainport.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
In the role as Software Design Engineer – C++ Experience with SECS and EDA you will be responsible for creating clear specifications on requirements and making efficient choices by implementing the design and verify the implementation.
You will also be responsible for providing effort estimates for the work at hand and identity dependencies on others. Together with the team leader you will schedule the daily activities and agree on when to deliver the required specifications. The software delivered is documented and qualified by means of automated test cases.
- You completed a Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Software Engineering, System Engineering, or an equivalent education
The right candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have a demonstrable expertise in C++, C, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Solaris, Python, and software configuration management (ClearCase).
- You are experienced in working in a (SAFe or Agile) team environment.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development, preferably related to automated system interfaces.
- You have experience in the high-tech industry and/or in factory automation has a preference. Also experience with SECS and EDA or familiar experience in other industries is a plus
- You should be passionate about technology and you should be excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide.
- You have a deep technical experience but at the same time likes to communicate with other departments and wants to understand how complex systems work.
- You are analytical, product and quality-oriented. You have a keen eye for detail.
- You are used to work in a highly complex and procedural environment. To you, proper code documentation is mandatory and you like to keep your work with a high level of structure and clarity.
- You like to work in a team with many senior design engineers with whom you can exchange technical ideas and debate upon the best solution for each project.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Performance bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan