Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software? For our client I am looking for a Software Data Specialist & Automation Engineer.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
You will work closely with the software release projects and the industrialization team members. During your work week some of your tasks will be as following:
- You will be responsible for creating clear data structures and sources, making important choices by keeping an eye on the code quality but always having the overall architecture as guideline
- You will design, analyze document and test the required software specifications
- You will use databases, scripting languages, object-oriented design and programming methodologies and Linux within a highly complex environment
- You will work in a multidisciplinary environment as well
In the role as Software Data Specialist & Automation Engineer it is your mission:
- To transform large, complex data sets into pragmatic, actionable insights.
- To develop insightful metrics, dashboards, reports and insights for the business leadership.
- To see beyond the numbers, be the voice of data when communicating to decision makers, product owners and team leaders.
- To automate day to day manual activities within the team/release projects to improve efficiency and upstream the technical solutions.
- You finished a BSc, MSc in computer science, engineering, Informatics, Embedded Systems or something equivalent.
The perfect candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in in large-scale software applications with an emphasis on data structures and algorithms
- You have strong technical skills regarding data analysis, automation, statistics as well as data mining
- You have working knowledge in programming/scripting (Python, SQL, PERL)
- You have experience with Spotfire and KNIME Analytics Platform a plus
- You have solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns
- You are a quality-driven personality and you're looking for an environment where the technical skills can be developed, and ideas put to the test.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are a good diplomat – you can mediate conflict among multiple groups and stakeholders, as well as find the best solutions for our clients.
- You have excellent communication skills – you like to be involved in technical debates, you are not afraid to discuss technical aspects across the ASML and the client’s teams because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
Key words: Python, SQL, PERL, Agile, Scrum, Spotfire, UML, Design Patterns, Algorithms, Data Analysis, Statistics, Data Mining
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak