|Hours a week||40|
As our Software Architect
You are a key figure in creating enterprise applications. We are continuously looking for ways to improve our development methodologies and architecture and we welcome fresh ideas and techniques.
You will be working on applications build using Node.js OpenAPI based microservices with Vue.js frontends. We are in the process of migrating to the Google Cloud where we utilize functionalities like Kubernetes/Terraform and a CI/CD pipeline to facilitate feature base releasing.
We are a data-driven Agile organization which operates in 11 Scrum teams of 7 people each, so there are more than 100 developers in engineering and operations. You will report to our Development Manager located in Utrecht and work closely with the rest of your colleagues located in Shanghai, Kiev, Bucharest, Venlo and Utrecht, in a fast-paced, open source-based environment.
This position is also located in Utrecht.
What you will do
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
- Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Updating software solutions as required.
- 7+ years of significant senior software development experience;
- Experienced in implementing enterprise IT software architecture solutions where maintainability and sustainability are key;
- Experience in a flexible SCRUM / Agile development environment (pre if experience with Remote teams);
- Familiarity with microservices, progressive web apps, automated testing;
- Passionate about the e-business sector;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
vidaXL as an employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com
For more information, contact our recruiter: Ancuta Buga
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | (+40) 786.798.483
Haba Trading BV | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy /
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.