As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for a safe, reliable and uninterrupted operation of the TurkStream Pipeline system.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline starts in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometers through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. We have used state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
- Manage and control RT’s equipment according system restrictions;
- Transmission of the required dispatching information to CCR of the SSTBV;
- Control of operating regimes of objects at RT;
- Participating in the planning of maintenance processes at RT;
- Control and approve activities related to the maintenance of RT equipment;
- Provide for localization of the pipeline accidents;
- Participate in the trainings with CCR for localization of the pipeline accidents;
- Approve permits to work, work plans and procedures for the works in accordance with the area of responsibility;
- Participate in commissioning of local control room at RT and its equipment, including commissioning for SCADA and other process related systems;
- Support for the system integration activities for RT, LFR and CCR;
- Participate in the development and execution of gas-in procedures;
- Monitor gas flow and gas quality at the exit points of RT;
- Coordinate with downstream dispatching centres and shipper dispatching center (if required);
- Control the maintenance, repair, inspection and other activities of external (outsourced) and internal (SSTTBV) personnel, incl. construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning;
- Perform all kind of relevant reports on a daily, hourly, etc;
- Manage all the actions of the operations staff at RT, especially in the emergencies;
- Perform administrative duties such as preparing daily reports and procedural updates, performance reporting and operational efficiencies;
- Actively aid in the training and mentoring of new staff;
- Proactively take part in realization and usage of the latest in software technology and sophisticated computer technology to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the pipelines and terminals;
- Keen to perform office works (detailed engineering review, development of procedures, instructions, schedule, method statements, etc.).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate Degree in Mechanical or Automation Engineering connected with experience within a main gas transport operator is a must;
- 8+ years of relevant main pipeline gas transportation experience in dispatching, operation, additional relevant pre-commissioning and commissioning experience in gas transportation system is an advantage;
- Experience with International, European and Turkish norms and codes related to pre-commissioning, commissioning and operations of the gas main pipelines;
- Have a deep knowledge of technical parameters and control of the equipment located at RT, including but not limited to shut down and control valves, HIIPPS, PIG traps, gas heaters, separators, gas metering stations;
- Have a full knowledge of Cause & Effect matrix of RT in order ensure the transportation process without an emergency and prevent shutdowns;
- Knowledge of Offshore standard DET NORSKE VERITAS DNV-OS-F101 SUBMARINE PIPELINE SYSTEMS is mandatory as a main design code for the project;
- Be competent with major relevant offshore pipeline codes and standards: DNV, API, ASME etc;
- Proficiency and understanding of SCADA functionality in pipeline system / Gas transmission operations to overview pipeline hydraulics, facilities and operations;
- Working knowledge / experience of evaluation and prevention of hydrate formation in the gas lines and dead legs to the required operational extent;
- Working knowledge / understanding of pipeline maintenance processes to the required operational extent;
- Working knowledge / understanding of using pig tracking and compositional tracking modules to the required operational extent;
- Working knowledge / understanding of liquid content evaluation in the pipeline as function of gas flow rate and arrival pressure to the required operational extent;
- Working knowledge / understanding of the performance and operation of pipelines, valves and process modules (compressors, pumps, coolers, anti-surge valves, control valves etc.) to the required operational extent;
- Previous experience working in international and multicultural environment as a plus.
- Must be stress and crisis resistant, reliable and highly flexible adjusting to current workload;
- Must have an ability to cope with strict deadlines;
- Team-playing attitude; keen to work in multicultural contexts.
- Fluent (written and oral) in Turkish and English OR Russian and English;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Esin Kurkcu: email@example.com
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.