Requisition ID: 219113
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Independent execution of projects / workstreams
- Demonstrate ability to lead a smaller engagement (time, budget, quality)
Advisory / Delivery
- Responsible for own capacity utilization
- Review of low level business processes and of the corresponding mapping into the IT architecture
- Evaluate, map and make proposals to align business processes & IT architecture to fit the customer’s strategy
- Specialize in 2 BTS topics: BPM, EA / IT Strategy, OCM, VD, Project management, Innovation Management
- Support business development and support license & services sales in alignment with SAP Service Strategy 2015
- Support sales in the evaluation process
Thought Leadership / Knowledge Management
- Contribute to a functional or business related community
- Support KM activities
- 5-7 Years experience
- Advanced Expertise in at least one industry
- Advanced Expertise in at least one theme (FI, HR, SCM, etc.)
- Advanced Expertise in at least one business transformation topic BPM, OCM, VD, EA, PM, etc.
- + Knowledge in at least one additional industry, theme or business topic
- For Sustainability Consultants: Application and Integration of Sustainability initiatives to the Customer’s operations (Consultants to mention Industry)
- Functional coordination of teams (internal and external)
- Acts as a coach for colleagues
- Dutch and English: Fluent
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor, Masters (or Equivalent)
- Business Expert
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.