What are you going to do as a Servicemonteur?
- Installation, maintenance, repair and commissioning of electrical and electronics installations for the maritime sector; focus on binnenvaart (in-land), zeevaart (sea-going), and private yacht vessels
- Servicing navigation systems, communication systems, displays, control panels, and network systems
- Travel around 1x a month outside Benelux; usually still within Europe
So, what's in it for you?
* Career growth opportunities
* Flexible working environment
* Great salary and benefits (CAO Metaal & Techniek)
* Dynamic work tasks & projects
What is expected of you as a Servicemonteur?
* 2+ years' experience with the repair/maintenance/installation of marine electronics
* Fluent English or Dutch - candidates without residency in the Netherlands or without an EU work permit will not be considered
* MBO - Elektrotechniek (electrical engineering)
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in providing electrical services and support to vessels and organizations in the maritime sector. Our client is very busy and experiencing fast growth and has been continuously attracting talented technical personnel for a number of years.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Servicemonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
€ 2.800,00 - € 3.800,00 /maand