What are you going to do as a Servicemonteur?
You are going to be responsible for the on-site installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of diesel engines for the maritime sector - for dredging vessels, in-land vessels (binnenvaart), and sea-going vessels (zeevaart).
You will also be responsible for the in-house assembly, repair and revision of the diesel engines when needed (you will travel around 75% of the time - there will be local as well as international service to ports, harbors, ships and clients across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East).
You will also be working as a technical contact and technical advisory point for clients.
So, what's in it for you?
* Excellent above-market-standard salary package
* Career growth opportunities
* International travel opportunities
* Working in an open working environment with short communication lines
What is expected of you as a Servicemonteur?
* MBO - Dieselmonteur / Elektrotechniek / WTB
* 1+ years' experience working with diesel engines in the maritime sector - experience with Scania or Cummins engines is a major advantage
* FLUENT DUTCH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the assembly, distribution and service of diesel engines in the maritime sector. Our client is very ambitious and, after developing a clear and stable growth plan for their service department, is ready to hire more technical engineers and mechanics who have experience with diesel engines.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Servicemonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com