What are you going to do as a Service Technician?
You are going to be responsible for the assembly, repair and testing of hydraulically driven control systems for the offshore and onshore oil&gas sectors.
50% of the time, you will work on-site: commissioning, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and revision of the total system or part of the system.
So, what's in it for you?
* Impeccable salary and overtime/offshore/breakdown-service benefits
* Custom-made and interesting projects
* Dedicated and supportive team
* International travel opportunities
What is expected of you as a Service Technician?
* 1+ years servicing hydraulically driven installations (pumps, safety systems, etc.) in the offshore or oil&gas sectors
* MBO - WTB / Mechatronica / or similar
* Fluent Dutch
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a very innovative and one-of-a-kind organization that services and builds hydraulically and electrically driven safety control systems for the offshore and oil&gas sectors. Our client is known and respected worldwide.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Technician?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
€ 3.000,00 - € 5.000,00 /maand