What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, modification and troubleshooting of mechanical systems and equipment on pipelaying vessels, offshore construction vessels, and offshore platforms. 50% international travel.
The equipment that you will mostly service will be pumps, pipes, cranes, sub-sea installations, thrusters, among others.
You will also act as technical advisor for clients and crew on board.
So, what's in it for you?
* International and offshore extras
* Overtime and overnight compensation + 30 vacation days
* Working in a supportive and committed environment
* Clear career growth path
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
* MBO - any relevant technical direction
* 3+ years' experience in a similar hands-on role in the maritime or offshore industries
* FLUENT ENGLISH AND/OR DUTCH; MUST BE RESIDING IN THE NETHERLANDS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION
Where are you going to work?
You will work for one of the mostly widely recognizable organizations in the offshore and maritime industries. Our client has around 3000 employees and is looking to expand on their international and local activities surrounding the support of pipelaying and offshore projects.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com
€ 3.500,00 - € 4.500,00 /maand