What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the assembly, installation, inspection, maintenance, repair, testing and de-commissioning of all types of diesel engines in the maritime sector.
You will be travelling, mostly to local regions (Benelux, Germany) but occasionally you will also work on service projects in Asian or African regions.
You will be the field representative of your company - you will provide a high level of service as well as offer technical support and advice when needed.
So, what's in it for you?
* International travel opportunities
* Interesting projects with dynamic responsibilities
* Excellent salary range
* Working for a young and growing company
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
* 1+ years' experience servicing diesel engines in the maritime sector
* MBO (technical degree) - WTB / Dieselmonteur (mechanical engineering / diesel engine mechanic)
* Fluent Dutch and/or English; Must be residing in the Zeeland, south Zuid-Holland, or western Noord-Brabant regions of the Netherlands.
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the service and design of all major brands of diesel engines for the maritime sector. Our client is a very young and dynamic organization that has recently partnered with a diesel engine sales/procurement company to provide a complete service with a high level of excellence.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bergen op Zoom
€ 2.600,00 - € 3.600,00 /maand