In this job you are responsible for the service and after sales for the clients (B2B) of a big international company that produces personal mobility devices.
The company is a well known brand in the electronic personal mobility devices and robotics. The company is based in Amsterdam (zuidoost). From this office, the European market is serviced.
You are responsible to deliver an excellent service experience to our customers, manage day-to-day business and develop appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the overall service experience.
This position interacts with all corresponding departments and other offices and factories located in China, to provide and process information in response to(technical) inquiries, concerns, complaints and other product related questions.
* Customer focused: support customers(B2B) either by telephone, electronically or face to face on inquiries, concerns or complaints
* brings customer service experience on our online brand store to the next level
* manages the spare parts stock
* obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries
* Operational excellence: you must understand and own every aspect of the service center's performance
* advise and follow up on customers on technical queries
* direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
* communicate and coordinate with internal departments
* Bachelor or degree in a technical area
* excellent knowledge of customer service principles and practices
* Technical acumen is required, you must develop a knowledge of all products
* knowledge of administrative procedures
* able to work independently and exercise good judgment
* fluent in English, both verbal and written
* Advanced use of Microsoft Office
- Good salary (depending on experience and education)
- nice working environment
- working with innovative products
- nice team of international colleagues.
2,500 - 2,750 /maand