SEO Marketing Manager
Orange Quarter are currently working with the start-up of all start-ups!...
A Silicon Valley based tech business who are making waves in their industry and are growing massively in the US have just launched their European HQ in Amsterdam! They're recruiting throughout the business but for this particular vacancy, they're looking for an SEO Marketing Manager to join the business and help them grow internationally. They're already working with some of the biggest clients in the world (literally), but are still looking to focus on acquisition!
Reporting into the Global Head of SEO, you'll work closely with performance and owned marketers and the extended marketing team to drive large acquisition goals globally.
The SEO Manager responsibilities will be:
- Developing and executing the overall SEO strategy
- Defining the on page and off-site SEO strategy working with developers for more technical website improvements
- Making sure that the site is futureproofed against any updates and changes in search
- Enable content team to develop new content based on competitive research.
- Developing strong relationships with a wide variety of teams within the business, using your strong influential skills to champion the SEO channel
- Develop reporting that effectively communicates Organic performance to the business
- Work with the IT Team on the website roadmap ensuring SEO is considered at every stage
- Analyse large sets of data from a range of sources and effectively put them into a list of recommendations
- Audit the site, its competitors and the market to identify potential opportunities for growth and deliver them
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research, trends, and insights to maximise the website visibility
- Monitor the current performance and quickly identify and fix any issues
- 4+ years’ direct experience building and optimising SEO strategies
- Experience working agency side or for a fast paced business
- Strong knowledge of SEO strategy and tactics, in terms of creation, planning and implementation
- Proven SEO experience and success managing and implementing long term SEO strategies.
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices
- Ability to analyse traffic trends, rankings and competitor performance across 100s of keywords
- Previous experience developing and delivering content campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush
Keywords: SEO, Marketing, Manager, Content, Optimisation, Organic. Performance, Paid, Amsterdam, Scale-up