Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast- paced online retail environment and have plenty ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on?
If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. Through these brands we sell +300,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices across Europe.
We are growing fast and we believe that’s due to our unique culture and entrepreneurial approach. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are very international and maintain flat hierarchies and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
Your objective will be to maximize quality organic traffic for our SuperBath shops. As the SEO manager for our SuperBath shops you will work closely together with our traffic manager in developing new ideas and techniques to edge out the competition.
Some things you can expect:
- Improve on current projects and implement your own successful ideas
- Ownership and impactful work
- Keeping up-to-date with latest SEO trends and techniques
- Leading a team to execute on your vision for SEO
- Lots of creative freedom and room to explore ideas
- Managing content creation inhouse and externally
- Manage towards SEO KPIs
- Shape a SEO content strategy to keep up with our ambitious company growth
- Push our SEO content to the next level by identifying content gap opportunities
We’re looking for a Dutch or Italian native-speaker level who’s passionate about SEO and has a thorough understanding of this topic and a clear vision how to succeed.
You bring to the table:
- Passion for SEO
- Minimum of +2 years previous experience in SEO
- Master degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Ability to lead a team in executing on a winning strategy for SEO
- Excellent excel skills
- Ownership, drive and initiative
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a team and multiple simultaneous projects
What we offer:
- Grow alongside the company
- Ownership of your tasks and room to explore your ideas
- Competitive salary aligned to your experience
- The possibility for stock options
- Access to a free minibar containing drinks and fresh fruit everyday
- Free gym membership
- 30 days holiday
Do you want to become an SEO guru and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application in English (CV and motivation letter) to email@example.com, and you will hear from us as soon as possible!
Mogelijkheid tot bonus en aandelen in bedrijf