We are searching for a Senior Regulatory Policy Advisor for one of the major Banking Institutions in Europe!
Do you have between 4 and 12 years experience with reporting and advising stakeholders in the banking field? Do you have knowledge of reporting rules and regulatory framework? Do you have previous experience within the Policy environment ?
Then Apply to this position!
You will be responsible for advising reporting department and produce and explain new legislations, especially to internal departments. Your advices and knowledge of regulation will help reporters and you will also provide advices to the following actions that should be taken by these stakeholders. You will work closely with Gaap, Basel and IFRS and regulatory frameworks and new legislations and regulations.
Your work environment
One of the most talented teams in a key department of one of the most important Banking Institutions in Europe. The team is composed of 10-15 people with international background.
- HBO / WO education in accounting / business economics
- Experience and Knowledge in Reporting under IFRS, GAAP and Basel
- Policy advising and Reporting experience
- Between 4 and 10 years of work experience in the financial sector
- Experience in DNB Reporting is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch - (Strong knowledge of Dutch is a plus)
- Team working
- Result Driven
- Experience with Consolidation
- internal reporting processes
- financial accounting expert and understand the story behind the figures
- ensure reliable and transparent reporting - meaningful and transparent explanations in our reports - Advicing
- Knowledge of regulatory framework needed
- Communications skills and expertise to communicate efficiently with other departments and stakeholders
Competitive Salary Package
Possibility to work in one of the most important department of a key Banking Institution