At Idean we believe that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
The girl or guy we’re looking for is foremost a brilliant digital designer with a portfolio that makes our jaws drop. If this applies to you, read on.
You understand how outstanding visual design takes user experiences to the next level. You bring pitch proposals, concepts, prototypes and complex wireframes to life. Apps, websites, platforms, digital services and campaigns: you’ve done it all and you can show us. Your work speaks for itself, but you can speak for your work as well. For hours, if you need to.
At Idean you get to work in a creative environment for major national and global clients. We’re flexible in when and where you work, but you understand that you need to peak and give 150% when it’s necessary. Deadlines, last minute changes and delivery stress are also part of our job. You thrive in an agency culture and you’re used to working closely with vague Service Designers, stubborn Interaction Designers, needy clients and a demanding Creative Director. You can easily communicate your design decisions to everyone you collaborate with. You follow continuously visual design trends and know how and when to use them in your projects.
We are creators. We believe that digital is not about technology but about people. Technology facilitates innovation, but it’s worthless if it is not designed around people’s needs, demands and expectations. Idean makes digital transformation work for our clients by creating and designing services and products that add meaningful value for people, making their lives significantly better. We’re not after innovation for the sake of innovation, we’re after creating freedom, spare time, awe, excitement.
We have colleagues and friends spread out over 4 continents. Altogether, that’s over 700 designers located in 25 cities.
Are you looking for an employer where your personal development is the main priority? An employer that is continuously stimulating you to improve yourself? At Idean you get to change to do so. We have our Capgemini Academy and our All-you-can-train program which gives you access to more than hundreds of training sessions.
- Competitive salary.
- Chance to travel and work in Europe and beyond.
- A clear career framework to help you grow.
- Sponsored culture events activities like theater plays, wine tasting, team trips, national gatherings.
- Bonus model based on experience.
- A solid pension fund agreement.
- Life, travel and sick insurance.
- Mobile, broadband and multiple other cool benefits.
- Work closely with the design team to create brilliant visual designs and defend them with your life. Nobody tosses your designs aside!
- Produce all the elements necessary for your design to work on all platforms and devices. It fits on a huge screen and it fits on an iPhone 5 and it looks good on both.
- Create style guides for clients’ products and services that everyone can utilize and follow. A digital guide, that is. Not a book.
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions to define the visual design direction and make it stick.
- Present visual designs to clients and elaborate on your design decisions. Make them love it. And make them buy it.
- Work on three projects at the same time and still deliver brilliant work. For all three projects.
- Speak Dutch and English fluently
- 4+ years of relevant (read: proud) visual design experience.
- That portfolio we mentioned earlier.
- Visual design experience in an agency environment.
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with the appropriate software toolbox. We mean Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, Axure, the works…
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
Please get in touch with Thijs Hooghiemstra (Business Partner Recruitment Idean)!
Do not hesitate and send your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 06-23653011.