Super Micro Computer B.V. is currently seeking a (Senior) Value Added Product PM/Buyer who is energetic and detail-oriented to support our fast growing organization. This position will be a member of the Purchasing/ Components PM team in the EMEA headquarters located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
(Senior) Value Added Product PM/Buyer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible to increase business on FPGA, NAND flash SSD and other related key components.
- Introduce SMC Visualization and HPC solutions (with FPGA,NAND flash SSD and other related key components) to customers and clients.
- Support both Pre-sales and Post-sales as well as training to SMC PMs, Sales and VARs.
- Suggest and promote the best NAND flash SSD, FPGA and other related key components configuration and optimization to high end visualization.
- Sales order fulfillment, stock level control
- Sourcing best supply, issue POs, monitor promised delivery time
- Candidate could gain the best practice in the hot industry and specific team oriented guide line to smoothly conduct above mentioned job goals.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, major in Electronic Engineering is a plus
- 2+ NAND flash SSD or related key components PM or Sales or Purchasing working experience, FPGA related experience is a plus
- Ability to work in dynamic working environment and perform fast action
- Competent in reading and writing and speaking English
- Strong communication skill with sales and cross department
- Training and Promotion experience is a plus
- Team spirit, high responsibility and working with accuracy, no 9-5 mentality
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English.